Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The TMI Tag =)

1. What are you wearing?
A shirt that says "Dear Santa, I want it all" and shorts.

2. Ever been in love?
Yes with people, places and things. For example, pizza and TV.

3. Ever had a terrible break up?
Sure. About to experience another one soon. My laptop has been diagnosed with I Keep Crashing Syndrome. It's fatal.

4. How tall are you?
5" 1 (FOR NOW)

5. How much do you weigh?
43 kg

6. Any tattoos?
I would be slaughtered if I had one.

7. Any piercings?
Ears? I have cute owl earrings just FYI.

8. OTP?
Fictional charcters count? Hazel Grace and Augustus from The Fault in Our Stars.

9. Favorite show?
Once Upon a Time, Switched at Birth, Criminal Minds. I like TV so there's a lot.

10. Favorite bands?
Big Time Rush! One Direction, Coldplay, One Republic.

11. Something you miss?
The United States of America!

12. Favorite song?
Way too many but I'll give you a few. All Too Well by Taylor Swift. Fireflies by Owl City, Sailboats by Sky Sailing. Invisible by Big Time Rush. Champagne by Cassadee Pope.

13. How old are you?
Sixteen.

14. Zodiac sign?
Sagittarius.

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Honest? Understanding, kind, loving. Yeah basically.

16. Favorite quote?
"The only way out of the labyrinth of sufering is to forgive." by John Green

17. Favorite actor?
Way too many but I'll give you a few again. Channing Tatum. James Franco. Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Taylor Lautner.

18. Favorite color?
Navy Blue.

19. Loud music or soft?
Both. But at different times.

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
Bookstores or libraries.

21. How long does it take for you to shower?
15 minutes?

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
10 years. LOL

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Sure. Everyday with Alycia, the calligrapher. :P

24. Turn on?
your brain.

25. Turn off?
the sun.

26. The reason I joined blogger?
To express myself.

27. Fears?
People.

28. Last thing that made you cry?
My laptop.

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
5 seconds ago to my laptop when I was begging it to stay alive.

30. Meaning behind your blogger name?
Skywriting. It represents my goal in writing. I want to create something meaningful that everyone can see.

31. Last book you read?
The First Phone Call From Heaven by Mitch Albom

32. The book you are currently reading?
My history textbook.....

33. Last show you watched?
Glee

34. Last person you talked to?
 Kristen.

35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
Clement who is kind of like my son.

36. Favorite food?
Don't make me choose! Oreos, pizza, bacon, etc

37. Place you want to visit?
Owatonna, Minnesota!!!

38. Last place you were?
Living room in front of the TV.

39. Do you have a crush?
NO.

40. Last time you kissed someone?
Earlier today. My killer whale plushy. Haha.

41. Last time you were insulted?
An hour ago. Clement made fun of my height.

42. Favorite flavor of sweet?
Cola

43. What instruments do you play?
Piano. (you didn't ask if I play correctly or well)

44. Favorite piece of jewelry?
My charm bracelet.

45. Last sport you played?
Tennis. Sometime last week after school.

46. Last song you sang?
Arms by Christina Perri.

47. Favorite chat up line?
HEY. HEY. HEY. HEY. HEY. HEY.

48. Have you ever used it?
The chat up line? Sure all the time.

49. Last time you hung out with someone?
Last Thursday. With Alycia and Clement.

50. Who should answer these questions next?
Clement aka MadCat.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter From an Old Poet

 I Day two thousand  one hundred and ninety-one. Our little blue marble has made one modest revolution  around our honey-sweet sun  si...